Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2006, 09:45 AM

Just wondering if there is a kids/toddler pool on the Mariner? After we booked, I realized there is no "Adventure Beach" on this particular ship.
Many thanks,
Terri
Old 02-02-2006, 09:58 AM

Hi tzinck,
On the Mariner, as on all other Voyager class ships, there is a children's pool area aft of the Adventure Ocean facilities. The pool has slides and small child size lounge chairs. It is one section of what is called "The Back Deck".
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 02-28-2006, 06:38 PM

I am ssooooo glad that the policy of RCL is that the atrium or sloarium pool is for adults only....we are attempting a March break holiday on acurise..usually adults only resort so I expect the policy to be in place and well enforced!
Old 03-11-2006, 08:29 PM

I have been on 4 of the 5 Voyager class ships and confirm that Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure, the first three built all have a kids pool area behid Adventure Ocean (the kids club) called Adventure Beach. It has a small kids pool, a small water slide (4 feet tall) and a large pool slide (starts at the deck above). If you look on the RCCL site for the deck plans, you will see this. This is not the case for the last two built, Navigator and Mariner. Having been on Navigator, if it was there, well I must be blind, cause I didn't see it and my kids who spent all the time in the kids club didn't either). I asked RCCL and was advised that they didn't have the same facility on the newest two ships (a fact that is confirmed by the deck plans for Navigator and Mariner). The only choice we had on Navigator was an area at the end of one of the main pools that had a metal rail which separated a shallow area from the deep pool. If anyone knows for a fact that Navigator / Mariner have more than that please advise where the heck it is on the ship - LOL

Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, areas, childrens, kids, mariner, ocean, pool