Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Effective on May 19, coincident with the inaugural voyage of Liberty Of The Seas, RCI will institute a youth C&A program which awards cruise credits to those under 18. Upon reaching 18, they are automatically upgraded to regular C&A status and maintain all of their previous cruises. Some things are still vague, but should be cleared up over the next few weeks. You can sign up your children now at the RCI website. Remember that to be eligible they have to have completed at least one RCI cruise. I believe they will be statused at the same member level as their parents or guardians, but this could be wrong. The kids program has their own coupon books and amenities.
Old 04-01-2007, 07:38 PM

My husband & I are C & A members and will be cruising with our kids (15 & 19) this summer. How can I work it that we get the credits for their room since I paid for them?!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 04-05-2007, 11:29 AM

my daughter is almost two and this will be her 3rd cuirse in May, do you just sign them and will they look back and look up her cruises or do old cruises not count.
Mainier 2004,2005
Majestey 2005
Navigator 2006
Soverign May 2007
Valor Feb 2009
Valor 2010
Old 04-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Administrator

I am not sure of the specifics yet. There isn't much info on the RCI website.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by lpjpane:
My husband & I are C & A members and will be cruising with our kids (15 & 19) this summer. How can I work it that we get the credits for their room since I paid for them?!
Sorry, but credit isn't given based on who paid - only based on those who sailed.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:59 PM

Pretty difficult to project what the cruise line will and won't do for you that far ahead. You might just consider a tax free interest bearing account for her since she is so young. She will be able to cruise more often when it matures. I am sure there are investment types on the site who could steer you for that.
Old 04-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Administrator

I just received a letter from C&A about the youth program. Here are some highlights:

1. An Activity And Ultimate Value Booklet with special onboard savings.
2. A fun commemorative gift.
3. The same member status as the parent or guardian, whether it is gold, platinum, or diamond.

"Starting today, please feel free to enroll any and all of your children who have completed one qualifying sailing with us."

Closed Thread

Tags
15, anchor, bloomington, ca, caribbean, commemorative, crown, gift, logos, membership, mn, rci, royal, rumors, society, status, type, youth