Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 01:53 AM

Hi all
just wanted to thankyou for the great advice it was helpfull to me and my family to know some of the little extra details that are available. That you dont always realise on your first ever cruise. I am addicted and so are the other nine family and friends that went with me. I feel sad because I know I will not be able to cruise on a RCL in the near future as airfares from australia are a killer and I think I may have started at the top of the line as cruise lines go, so I dont think P& O will make the grade. lol so thanks again for all your advice and usefull tips
kind regards aussie ann
Old 04-30-2010, 09:46 AM

Welcome back, Ann. I'm so glad to hear you and your family had such a good time. Welcome to the ranks of the addicted!

If you like the cruise experience closer to home, Royal Caribbean's ship, Radiance of the Seas does cruises in October, November and December round trip from Sydney. These are 7, 11 and 14 day cruises. They may be cruising to places you know well, but they also have several days at sea, not to mention that whole terrific cruise experience.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 AM

Welcome back, Aussie Ann I am so happy to heart you are addicted Cruising is wonderful! I don't think you'd be disappointed in Princess, they might not have a rock wall or an ice skating rink, but they do have great ships, great food, and wonderful crews. I'm not sure what other lines serve Australia, but I know you'll be itching to go again!

What was your favorite port? Did you have a favorite meal? I know you had a great time being with all your family as well. Hope to hear from you again, real soon!

Closed Thread