Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2007, 06:45 AM

I am still working on what we are going to see/ and with whom.

A couple questions, on the Serenade of the Seas, has anyone done the backstage tour? If so, do you sign up, and is it worth going to see?

In St. Lucia, I understand there is a tour agency by the name of Cosul? I tried to find the website, but it wouldn't come up. Anyone have info on that?

Has anyone see the Jalousie plantation? Is it worth seeing?
Old 02-24-2007, 05:35 PM

The back stage tour isn't for all guests. There are special invitation for C&A diamond plus members and a few others. Look on the RCCL site for what C&A members get.

Sonny
Old 02-28-2007, 01:07 PM

Sonny, I did sign up for C & A. I did hear from someone that they didn't think it was worth seeing. If you took the tour, what was your thoughts?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:31 AM

If you get a chance to take any of the ship tours, do it. Since I've been diamond plus I've been on tours on every cruise. Most of the time I just do the bridge and gally tours. They all seem to be the same. If you have never been on a tour it's something you should do. Before 911 they offered tours to everyone. Don't be disappointed if you're not able to do a tour. Not that you're a C&A member, take a look at the perks listed for the different levels. Once you have 5 cruise credits you have some great perks.

Sonny
Old 03-01-2007, 02:06 PM

Is there any way to find out "ahead" of time what tours would be given on this cruise? Is there any way I can check with C & A and find out tours that would be given?

Since this will be my 3rd cruise with RCCL, do I have to wait until we board ship to get any info in regard to what C & A (other than reading) is all about?

Closed Thread

Tags
agent, backstage, caribbean, cosul, cruise, excursions, lucia, royal, seas, serenade, ship, st, tour, tours