Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2006, 08:31 AM

hi everyone, i be going to majesty of sea on nov 27th anyone else on this date. also i have been reading alot of negative reviews regarding this ship. its my first cruise i be celebrating my anniversary.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:15 AM

Hi Julianna,

I will be just ahead of you during the Thanksgiving week... I am taking mom on that ship for a cruise for the holidays... I will be on the Nov 20 - 23 Cruise... I guess it is "what you make of it"... I agree we are going on an older ship and we wont have the ice skating shows, the larger promenade shops, the wave pool and the extra restaurants -- but i think we still have a great ship... I personally think the size of it will be great (smaller crowds), we aren't at work - we are on vacation and it has really nice ports... i like the fact that you can see many places on (1) vacation... Anyway, I have seen a few of the "negatives" on here myself, but was also reassured by many who had gone on her before. I think if we go with an open mind and ready to just relax and enjoy --- We will...

Hope you have a great trip...

Rhonda
Old 08-18-2006, 11:27 AM

Hi,
You girls are going to be very pleased with the Majesty of the Seas. First of all, if it is your first cruise, you won't have any other ship to compare with. I was on the Majesty last October and had a great time. We missed two days of our cruise because of hurricane Wilma, but we entended the cruse for another 3 days. I have some pictures of the Majesty cruise if you care to look at them. There are even picture of the gally and the bridge. Hope this helps. MAJESTY PICTURES

Sonny
Old 08-18-2006, 04:55 PM

hello,

was on the majesty in march, 2006. she is a great ship!! very clean and well maintained. like it was said before not alot of fancy shops like the bigger newer ships, but still a classy ship. people who don't like her i just don't get it. would take another cruise on her without hesitation!

have fun!

ezemoney

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-22-2006, 07:10 AM

Thanks Sonny & Ezemoney the pictures and helpful hints are always great. I have actually sailed on Rhapsody out of Galveston for our first cruise so we could drive to our port. But looking forward to this one just as much and maybe a little more, no cooking for me and mom over the holidays...

Rhonda
Old 08-22-2006, 02:33 PM

Hi all:

Can't speak for the Majesty, but my wife and I have been on the Monarch of the Seas several times and REALLY like it. Like ezemoney says - very classy ships. And actually a nice amount of interesting deck space... terraced down the back of the ship.

Enjoy!!
Old 08-22-2006, 06:09 PM

Our first cruise was in June on the Majesty of the Sea. We were aware that the ship is smaller and older, but since we had never been on a cruise before and had nothing to compare it to, we thought it was great. Clean, well maintained, very friendly staff, lots of activities, great ports of call, etc. With only 4 nights on board, we didn't get a chance to do everything that is offered on board. You'll enjoy yourself.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:31 PM

Hello

we sailed on majesty in February and it was great. This was our 3rd cruise, and we really enjoyed the smaller ship! We had a blast and would sail on this boat again! Have fun!
Old 08-23-2006, 06:36 AM

i just want to thank everyone for the wonderful information about my cruise on my anniversary week.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:49 PM

Julianna, just cruised with Majesty in July, we had a fantastic time, everything was perfect. Food, shows, and service was excellent.

Quote:
Originally posted by JULIANNA:
hi everyone, i be going to majesty of sea on nov 27th anyone else on this date. also i have been reading alot of negative reviews regarding this ship. its my first cruise i be celebrating my anniversary.

Closed Thread