Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 09:39 PM

I was just on the Monarch of the Seas January 6th 3 day cruise to Ensinada. I would like information on how to send a message to a staff member, our waiter from the late seating.Do they have e-mail addresses for on board accounts. He was wonderful & a woman in our party was very rude. Would like to pass on my thanks & apology for her behavior.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:59 AM

Bajagirl,

Ive got several email adresses from crew members, but only some officers or the chef had email adresses from the cruiseline.
All the other crew members had emailadresses from different email providers.

Marita

Old 01-11-2006, 05:30 AM

If he didn't give you his private email adress tough luck. Cruise lines does not have email oficial email adresses for all employees.

If you have his crew id number you can send him letter (adress it on company and put his id as reciver).

You can also send him letter on company if you know his full name and position.

Still, you can send letter on company assign on dining room manager or hotel manager on ship where you cruised, then in letter ask him to pass your letter to your waiter.

Good luck
Old 01-11-2006, 07:24 PM

Thanks for your replys...his name was Milan, very tall, shaved head, but I don't have the paper with last name!! May have been from Serbia. If any of this sounds familiar please let me know.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, cruise, emailing, letter, lines, locate, send, serbiagermany, serbian, ship, ships, vladimir, waiter, waiters