Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2003, 11:01 AM

Has anyone purchased the Romance pkgs onboard? I am considering the $250 pkg. to help make our 25th wedding ann even more memorable. Are the Spa pkgs worth their price? I'd appreciate any advice.

Old 07-27-2003, 11:01 AM

Has anyone purchased the Romance pkgs onboard? I am considering the $250 pkg. to help make our 25th wedding ann even more memorable. Are the Spa pkgs worth their price? I'd appreciate any advice.

Old 08-02-2003, 07:40 AM

Hi Janny.....my wife and I also will be celebrating out 25th anniversary on Voyager on the Sept 28th sailing. In speaking with several Voyager sailors and my travel agent, the romance packages are somewhat pricy and you may be able to get most of the package stuff anyway. As far as the spa package, we did that package 2 years ago on Majesty and didn't feel it was really worth it to us. Some items in the spa package you may not really want to have done and it turned out to be a waste for us. If we just purchased a la carte it would have been cheaper. Hope that helps somewhat. Congrats on your 25th!!!!

Jimmy and Liz
Old 08-04-2003, 08:44 AM

Jimmy & Liz, Thanks for your input. I think I will follow your advice. I also am going to find small gifts, cards and notes and leave them for him on his pillow every day or night. This is going to be so much fun. jannyb

3/21/04 Voyager
25th Wedding Anniversary
45th Birthday!
Old 08-14-2003, 05:12 AM

Hi Janny:

We just celebrated our 20th on the Voyager and bought the basic romance package at $99

I thought it was a good buy. If you price the things that you get separately the photo, frame and champagne more than cover the purchase price. Room service does not offer the canapes you get or the fancy breakfast, they are only offered through the package.

We really enjoyed sipping champagne as the ship slipped Miami harbour. Our pictures were great. I would suggest choosing your package picture after the second formal night.

We had our special breakfast the morning of our Cozumel port visit at the advice of our waiter and it was good advice since the day trip to Tulum is long. We sipped mimosas and ate scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and caviar on our verandah. Very elegant.

Congrats on your 25th, we are definately going to cruise for ours.

cheers, cat
Old 08-26-2003, 09:21 PM

Thanks cat, I think your experience sounds like one we would enjoy too. Congrats on your 20th and know they just keep getting better. Happy Cruisin' jannyb

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, package, packages, review, reviews, romance, royal