Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2007, 04:51 PM

CAD1223,

Once you board and the ship has left the quay, you'll realize you needn't have been apprehensive. As a matter of fact, you will undoubtedly be so taken with not just the immensity and beauty of the vessel, the dozens of activities aboard ship and how marvelous the staff and crew are, but especially with just the ambience of a cruise. I love the look on the faces of folks when they first walk into the main dining room(s). They're stunning!

You will never get bored. Just insure, as so many others have stated on these boards, that you obtain your tickets to the ice show as quickly as you can. It definitely is not to be missed.

I'm pretty confident that upon your return, you'll turn to your husband, give him a big hug around the neck and exclaim, "I'm hooked! When are we going again?"

Happy Cruising,

SFC
Old 09-29-2007, 05:06 PM
CAD, I agree with SFC. You are going to love it. I would not worry about falling overboard. As long as you don't jump or lean over the side, you're fine.

Cruising is such a wonderful feeling. A lot of people compare it to being in a floating city where you're just totally pampered and cared for. All of the food is prepared for you. All of the activities are organized for you. All you have to do is decide what you want to do! And if the answer is, nothing at all, that's fine too! You can fill your days with activities or lounge by the pool all week. It's up to you. Enjoy!

Booked on NCL Breakaway, Feb. 2014
Carnival Conquest, Feb. 2012
NCL Gem, Sept. 2011
NCL Jewel, Feb. 2011
NCL Dawn, Sept. 2010
NCL Spirit, Feb. 2010
NCL Gem, March 2009
RCCL Explorer of the Seas, Feb. 2008
Carnival Miracle, May 2007
Carnival Conquest, April 2006
Caribbean Princess, Feb. 2005
Old 10-01-2007, 12:43 PM

Thank you for the support. I am sure everything will be fine, I am just a big baby!

I have not heard one negative thing about this cruise in particular, so I am sure I will have nothing but fun! It's just the apprehension of being in the middle of the ocean that scares me! Plus, with leaving the kids during school, that is making me nuts, too. They are older (14 and 16) and my daughter drives so I also have the fear that should something happen, I will be unreachable. They are staying with their grandparents, much to their dismay (they think they could stay home alone...yeah, right! I guess I have to stop thinking about everything and just plan on having a lot of fun! I'll be sure to write about my experience when I return!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, carribbean, cruise, explorer, february, feedback, jersey, log, page, research, review, reviews, royal, sea, seas