Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM

Hi everyone - we are new to cruising and are looking forward to our first one in November!!
be great to chat to some other passengers who are sailing with us.

Does anyone know what the weather is generally like in November?? and how 'posh' does the dress code have to be for the middle night??

Cant wait to hear from you
Old 11-03-2006, 03:49 PM

Hi bucket

Well I am going on Nov 27th. This will be my 3rd one on this ship this year. The weather in the Bahamas will be hat to hot. 80-90% so do not forget the sunscreen. You are speeking of the middle night being the formal night. Well this is a night that you'd want to dress up because there will be lots of picture taking that night. Formal type pictures. Also most of the other guests will be dressed also. I am not saying there is a strict dress code though its just recommended on this ship. There will be folks dressed to the hilt (tux, gown) there will be people in tie and jacket, there will be people just in sports jacket, and those in blue jeans. I tend to dress in tie and jacket, my wife in a gown or something along those lines. I do not know how much you tend to get dolled up but thats the night to do it because of all of the picture taking and the majority of the guest will dress for the occasion.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 11-03-2006, 03:50 PM

Oh yea welcome to cruise-chat

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 11-04-2006, 12:39 AM

Hi ceemaster
thanks for the info - would have been nice if we were sailing same dates - I would have bought you and your wife a drink.

have a great time on the 27th

Bucket
Old 11-04-2006, 05:34 AM

you too

St. Martin Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
bahamas, cruise, royal