Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 08:45 PM

my husband and I are not big fish lovers, but over the past few years we have started wondering if we are missing out. Due to the cost of a good fish dish while eating out, we have yet to take the plunge and order it in fear of disliking it and having to pay for a meal that we didn't enjoy.

We have talked about taking advantage of being able to order additional entree's on our cruise and ordering an extra fish entree to split between us if it looks appealing to give it a try.

My question is, do those of you who eat fish order the fish entrees on RCL and enjoy it, or is this not the best venue to experiment? From looking at the menu's that have been posted it looks like there are some great choices.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-07-2007, 09:28 PM
A cruise ship is the perfect place to get acquainted with new dishes, seafood and otherwise. You have the right idea; order something you are familiar with, and also try something new. If you don't like it, no harm done--no extra charge.

I have discovered many new delights that I would not order in a restaurant for fear of not liking it and wasting money. In most cases, the seafood is frozen, not fresh, so it will not be the absolute perfection that some seafood aficionados require, but most people find it quite acceptable.

So live it up! Try everything!
Old 09-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Order the Salmon when it's on the menu...You won't be disappointed....oh and try the snails in butter and garlic sauce....Yummy....it's a great chance to give something different a try...Happy Cruising...

Bob E
Old 09-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Yes the Escargot yummy very delicious.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-08-2007, 09:15 AM

Great idea guys and gals!!! Me and my wife have thought about doing this on our next cruise because we have always wanted to try lobster, but were unsure if we wanted to or not???

Read and post cruise reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, give, review, reviews