Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2006, 10:13 AM

as many of you royal carribean fans know, freedom of the seas and most of her sailings are already sold out or limited. I have a few cabins left on Dec 3, 2006 from a group booking at below regular cost, they are here for the taking. Check out freedomoftheseas.com if interested- 7 nights out of miami, w. carribean, great itinerary, the most spectacular ship in the world at promo price, I am not a travel agent, I just booked a mass quantity with one for the rate and have friends and family booked into a dozen of them. Four available from about 900 p/p incl port and taxes to about 1700 for a junior suite. I have 4 until the last of March. Audra

Closed Thread

Tags
cruises, likelihood, pricess, wistlist