Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2007, 06:06 AM

I'll be on the LOS in a few weeks & have been thinking about what's next.Just got a look at pic SONNYV took on the JOS I like what I see.
(Great pic Sonny)Do they still give $100 credit
or has it gone up? Any advice about the Jewel
will help......Looks like a February trip
Old 06-04-2007, 06:28 AM

Papae- It's still $100 for a 7 nighter. My only advice is to buy a "Next Cruise Booking" while onboard the Jewel. It's the best program RCCL has come up with in a long time. You pay $100 per person and keep the booking number up to 3 years. When you decide what cruise you want to go on, just give the number to your travel agent. You'll get your onboard credit for the cruise just as if you booked it on board. The money you paid for the next cruise booking will be applied to the down payment.

Sonny
Old 06-04-2007, 12:26 PM

Sonny, thanks for taking care of your agent when you do book the future cruise. Many people think they have to apply these type of promotion by going to the cruiseline direct, you don't. Your agent, if you have one that takes good care of you and you have a relationship with them will be very appreciative of taking care of these bookings. They are generally less work than a new booking since your info is already in the system. For the savings in work go ahead and ask you agent for a bottle of wine or small onboard credit for these kind of transferred bookings. Unless it is a very small $$$ amout booking they will gladly take care of you in return.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Administrator

I am going to do this on the Liberty in 18 days. It is a win-win-win for everyone...the customer, the agent, and RCI. They get my money to use for up to 3 years, my agent gets the cruise when I decide to finalize the booking, and I get the onboard credit.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Sonny,

I assume you can put this on your current cruise's Sea Pass account if you wish?
Old 06-04-2007, 12:52 PM

Neil, I believe the booking will automatically go to the agent that booked the present cruise, unless you ask for a direct booking. In that case, you would have to fill out a "Travel Agency Transfer Form" when you use the booking. When I buy the booking onboard, I just tell them which agency I want to use. My agent is aware of the next booking before I even get off the ship. I also buy two because I know I'll use them.

Dave, I'm not sure; but I don't know why you couldn't. I aways give them my Royal Cribbean card number. I like getting those double credits. My wife does use the same card for the seapass, so it shouldn't really make any difference.

Sonny
Old 06-04-2007, 01:07 PM

Sonny, it's not automatic but they do usually ask if you want the same agent who booked the one you're on to get credit. When you do, we get a fax immediately showing you made the purchase. You are among the consientious (sp?) people who know it makes a difference. Many do not.

Cheers, Neil
Old 06-05-2007, 04:39 AM

Thanks Guys! This Next cruise booking sounds great. Will this work if you use an Inter Net Agent?....And what do you think of the ship?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by papae:
Thanks Guys! This Next cruise booking sounds great. Will this work if you use an Inter Net Agent?
Yes, or you can ask for a direct booking. A direct booking would be in your name and you could assign it to any agent.

Sonny
Old 08-04-2007, 05:16 PM

If you allready HAS booked a cruise, but has a booking number you got onboard, can you use the number to adjust the price for your cruise, if you haven't payed the invoice yet?

What if you want to book for 5 persons on board?
You need to book 2 cabins then, and get 2 booking numbers?

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, board, book, booking, caribbean, carribean, credit, cruise, deals, onboard, payment, purchase, return, royal, royalonboardbookinguse, xruise