Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2005, 03:35 PM

Anyone been on Enchantment of the Seas??? Any advice... good ship/bad ship? Activities on board for a couple in their late 40s... not drinkers... just looking to have a great time on their 25th anniversary.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:14 PM

Absolutely gorgeous ship. Recently refurbished and extended.

Old 11-27-2005, 05:19 AM

What kind of shows were available on the ship? Is there OPEN SEATING for dinner? Is the Ben & Jerry's ice cream FREE or for extra charge... curious minds want to know!!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 08:53 AM

Hello. I sail on the Enchantment Dec 19th. If you still have questions, let me know. I will do my best to take note, while I am on the ship. Congrats on your 25th anniversary. Lil' Lori

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 11-28-2005, 01:31 PM

Hey deanejc -

I can answer some of your questions. I sailed on her in August.

1. The ship is in fantastic shape! They did a great job with it.

2. It IS NOT Open seating in the dining room - but is on the Windjammer Cafe if you prefer that option. There are two seatings (6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. - if my memory serves me right) each night in the My Fair Lady - and you will be assigned a table.

3. The shows in the main theatre were pretty good each night - nice variety. There is one show at 7 p.m. that is for those with the late seating, and a second show at 9 p.m. for those with the early seating. I have younger children, so we never made it to the late night stuff in the lounges.

4. The Ben & Jerry's is a combined stand with the Seattle's Best Coffee - no it is not free of charge.

Hope this helps. Feel free to toss out any more questions you may have.

Enchantment - August 2005
Old 11-28-2005, 03:00 PM

If there is one thing that would get you to cruise on Enchantment of the Seas again... what would it be?????
Old 11-29-2005, 01:55 PM

I'll answer it this way. If the boat was sailing from a port that I could get too without flying, and it had an itinery I was even just slightly interested in, I would jump on her in a "NY minute."

My family has had a few strange vacation experiences that left me very gun shy. We had a fantastic time on this boat! My children ask weekly when can we go again. But I wouldn't say there was one particular aspect. Rolled together, it was just a fantastic experience. The crew, the room, the conditions, the itinery, the on-board activities, the shows, the meals, etc., etc., etc.

Does that help?

Enchantment - August 2005

Closed Thread

Tags
activities, additional, bad, ben, board, cream, enchantment, fee, good, ice, jerrys, reviews, seas, ship, show, shows, times, type