Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2006, 06:43 AM

We took a gamble, and I'm wondering if it was the right choice. We have a balcony on the back portion of the ship (not the aft). Please tell that this is not the part of the ship that rocks the most or has the most noise!!! Please advise.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:34 AM

Hi,
It doesn't matter if you're front or back. If you really hit rough seas, the middle would be the best location. I never heard any noise other tnan someone talking loud as they walked past my cabin. Relax, you will be fine on that little boat.

Old 08-19-2006, 04:17 AM

Blessed,
As SonnyV has suggested - relax, it will be fine. Actually, I find that the worse place to be for feeling the movement when it comes to rockin' and rollin' in turbulent weather is in the forward cabins. The lowest deck of the ship would be the only place that you might hear some engine noise in the back, while the forward cabins get some noise from the anchors being lowered when in port.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-22-2006, 06:26 PM

my family took navigator 2 summers ago had junior suite in the very back of ship a little bigger balcony but you do ot get the ocean breeze like you would on the side of ship
Old 08-22-2006, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by svanb72352:
my family took navigator 2 summers ago had junior suite in the very back of ship a little bigger balcony but you do ot get the ocean breeze like you would on the side of ship
Hello, and welcome to Cruise-Chat! Yes, you do get a breeze in back of the ship. Sometimes it even gets a little windy.

Sonny

Closed Thread