Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2009, 01:16 PM

Hi everyone!! We've been on the Enchantment before and are thinking that we may be going again this summer. We have a nifty little voucher that will pay for a considerable amount of the bill for our cabin on this cruise. Therefore, we are thinking about getting a junior suite rather than a regular balcony (there are 4 of us in one room 2 adults and two nearly teenaged children). I was wondering, although in this rare case price is not a true issue (lucky me) is it worth getting the jr suite over the balcony. We don't spend a lot of time in the room, but like balconies just for the feeling that you're getting that little bit extra 'elbow room' when you are getting dressed and so forth. We noticed that the jr suites are at the back of the ship, I have discovered that I'm not a fan of the front of the ship so this is a plus. However, if it's really not a big deal (or not really as nice a ride as a midship balcony) we'd just take the regular balcony room and be happy there. I'm just looking for opinions! I'm so excited to be going again!
Thanks in advance for your advice! I love this site!!
Steph

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 01-04-2009, 02:48 PM

Congrats on your cruise!

We had a JS when we cruised on Enchantment this past June. I would think the extra room that it provides would be great with your kids.

One thing though, our cabin was close to the elevators and right under where the transition area from the Solarium to the outdoor pool area is on the deck above. nce or twice a day we could here the crew rolling something through that passage way and it sounded like a herd of elephants. My reccomendation would be get a little more toward the rear of the ship to avoid this. Other than that, we loved it and we probably would not hesitate to book that cabin again.

Here is 3 or 4 pics of our Enchantment JS.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/568975469JvRGHV

Hope that helps.

Celebrity Eclipse March 5, 2011
Serenade of the Seas Oct 23, 2011

Closed Thread

Tags
7098, enchantment, jr, june, junior, price, sea, seas, stateroom, suite, suites, upgrade, webshots, worth