Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2006, 08:04 PM

Oh my dear Friends~~

Suddenly, out of the blue, we find ourselves with a small window of time to sail away!

Just today we were able to book ourselves on the Radiance of the Seas for March 12th!

I didn't quite know how to say so, but, off we are going!......I am so looking forward to sailing on this legendary ship.......

Has anyone been on her lately? Who is the Captain now? Does anyone have the name of the current Concierge?...the current Cruise Director?

I don't even know how to finish up what with my excitement!!

Lana

(Have sailed so very many happy times with RCCL.)
Old 03-05-2006, 01:38 AM

Hi Lana,

I can understand your feelings.

We are booked on the Radiance for the Hawaii-Roundtrip in may.

I´ve heard, that the cruise director will change, but unfortunately don´t know the names of him or the other people you´re asking for.

But you will be earlier on the ship like we and you can tell us the names. But until may they can change again.

Have a wonderful trip on this beautiful ship.

Marita

Old 03-05-2006, 06:57 AM

Hi Marita!

I will be sure to return to the boards once we are back and let you know "Who's Who" (although, yes, people might change between my cruise and yours).

When we were on the Sovereign of the Seas this past July, we happened to be on the final sailing of its captain. I cannot remember his name, but I would know it if I saw it---it was an exotic Scandinavian name. On board the Sovereign, this much-loved captain was known to his staff and crew as Captain Shebang, because he loved to use the expression "the whole shebang". At the farewell show in the main lounge the crew put together quite an entertainment for him, wishing him well on his new assignment as master of the Radiance......

I'll probably have to wait and see in a week, unless some other person comes along and sees this.

Lana
Old 03-05-2006, 08:11 AM

Bon Voyage! I am so excited for you! I am leaving in a few short weeks. I made the reservation about 70 days before sailing and for me that is too long to wait!

Marita- good to see you. Seems like you haven't been around much. I miss you!

Carla
Old 03-05-2006, 10:46 AM

Hi Carla!

I see you are going out of NYC---just down the street from me! I tried to get on a ship out of New York, but I couldn't this time. I would have loved to be sailing on the new Noordam today, but my DBF wouldn't have been able to give his boss enough warning, lol.

Ideally, I think it's wonderful to always have some cruise booked, just so you can have all of that wonderful-ness to look forward to and plan for.

Lana
Old 03-09-2006, 08:30 PM

We are looking forward to our April trip on Radiance. Could you let us know what special entertainer/entertainment thay have at this time? Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back!!
Bon Boyage!!
Crown Princess April/07 - Fun In The Sun in Eastern Caribbean
RCI Brilliance Of The Seas March/08 - Here We Go Again
RCI Vision Of The Seas Dec/08 - Joining Sis On Her Redneck Honeymoon in Mexico

Closed Thread