Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2007, 11:26 PM

Hi, I have got a question.

Onboard some German ships you can buy - at the end of the cruise - a video made during the week. Is this possible on board the FOTS? Is there such a thing like a "Dvd of the week"? And if yes, how much does it cost? I think I remember something like that with Rccl lately.
Thanks, Lucy
Old 03-11-2007, 12:39 PM

Hi,

I haven't been on FOTS but the other RCI ships I have been on have offered a DVD of the week. Its a combination of standard ship and port coverage plus somewhere in the region of 15 minutes specific to that cruise.

Although can't be sure - I think it was around $25-$30.

We bought one on our first RCI cruise - and to be honest were pretty disapointed. The 'behind the scenes' extras just covered how the DVD was put together, where we had expected an insight into the running of the ship. For the price we expected more...

I'm sure however many others were happy with this as a souvenier so don't just take out word for it. Although I'm sure you weren't going to anyway!
Old 03-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Banned

Yes, RCCL offers these on all ships, They are pricy.... If you go to the farewell show then they will show you the exact DVD.

Happy Cruising,
Cruier
Old 03-11-2007, 10:36 PM

Thank you all, I will wait and see what material they have to offer and then decide whether or not to buy. However as a souvenir it might be nice either way...
Thanks again, Lucy

Closed Thread