Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2006, 04:11 PM

When I go to royalcaribbean.com to look at the rooms on the freedom of the seas, it says that all the category E2 Deluxe oceanview staterooms is N/A. They are on the bump of the ship and that is where I would like to stay.

Are they really all booked up already? I even entered a date in 2008 to see if it would be open then and it still said N/A.

Any ideas?
Linda

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 08-02-2006, 05:46 PM

Hi Linda,
I would call RCCL to see what's available. There are E-1, D-1, and D-2 cabins also. Depends mostly on what deck you're on. If you give me a booking date, I can find out what is really available on the bump. I get a special service because of my Crown and Anchor status. You do have to decide what date you want to cruise.

Sonny
Old 08-02-2006, 08:17 PM

When I'm on the website and enter 2 adults for the E2 room on the bump it says they are available. When I add on our child (4 years old) it says N/A. I called them like you said and all she could tell me was they are all booked already.

In the E2 room description it says some have a sofa bed. So maybe the ones on the bump is N/A because they don't have an extra bed for a child?

Also if I can't get one of those rooms, does experienced cruisers prefer the upper floors instead of the lower one? I think my choices are 6, 7, and 8. Is there much difference in the floors, which would be your preference?

Freedom of the Seas
October 14, 2007 hopefully!

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 08-03-2006, 09:30 AM

What you will need is a triple occupancy room. They're not always in the exact location you prefer. All the balcony cabins are from deck 6 to deck 10. I prefer being higher, but the cabins are the same depending on which catagory. Your cruise date is over a year from now so you shouldn't have any trouble booking a triple cabin. As far as the difference between deck 6 to deck 8, there is no noticeable difference. I was in cabin 6580 on the Freedom and was very happy with it. If you want to see for yourself chick HERE At the upper left of the picture you can click on next to see more pictures of our cabin. Hope this helps

Sonny
Old 08-03-2006, 03:42 PM

Thanks Sonny for the pic. We are going to be in an E2 cabin on the 6th floor so that gives me a good perspective of what I am looknig at when I board the Freedom on Sept.24th!!! Cant wait...can someplease speed up time for me and then slow it down when I am on the ship, if that isnt too much to ask. Thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
bump, caribbean, caribbeans, carribean, celebrity, cruise, e2, liberty, picture, pictures, rooms, royal, seas, stateroom, versus