Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 08:00 PM

My husband and I are going on RCCL Libery Mar 21. Where can we do a 4-wheeler excursion? What is the best way to get to Dunn's River Falls? Where is the best place to scuba dive? Thanks for the help.

Read and post cruise reviews

Old 01-14-2009, 05:09 PM

Hi:
I am cruising the same ship/western itinerary in May. I have found www.wildernessatvtours.com/atvtours.htm to go 4 wheelin in Ocho Rios. It will also take you to Dunn's River and seems like a fun excursion for the price. For research try tripadvisor.com and just type in each destination and you'll see the top rated choices for things to do. I have had great success using tripadvisor in all vacation planning. You can also try cruisecritic.com, they have alot of boards on there. Hope this helps.
Enjoy the Libery. I can't wait to go.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:22 PM
If my memory serves me correctly ocho rios is quite a distance from the ship? maybe not but I have that in my head for some reason as I remember we checked out excursions with Barrett Adventures, a lovely woman and a great help -
Old 01-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
If my memory serves me correctly ocho rios is quite a distance from the ship?
Only if you aren't docked in Ocho Rios. Otherwise the town is immediately to your left as you exit the pier. You are "there" without much walking.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:52 AM
lol !!!! thats true dave, we didnt stop there obviously and thats why it was so far away!!!

we stopped in Montego Bay!

Closed Thread

Tags
19, 2009, caribbean, cruise, husband, itinerary, jan, june, liberty, review, reviews, seas, western, wife