Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2007, 08:20 PM

My husband and I will be cruising on the Radiance, (thanks ceemonster - for helping to narrow down our choices) and would like some advise on shore excursions. We are late 30's and active. No children cruising with us this time. Ports: San Juan, Puerto Rico: St. Johns, Antigua: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas: Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Nassau, Bahamas.
*we are leaving from Ft.Lauderdale.

* Also could you tell me if the regular coffee at the speciality coffee shop (sorry I can't remember the name) is included in the cruise price or is this extra. I have heard the speciality coffee is extra, but does that include regular coffee from this shop as well ?

thanks for your help !
Old 01-03-2007, 06:59 AM

Hi eastbound! We returned from that same cruise on the Radiance on 12/3/06. It was a great cruise!

One excursion that we booked on the ship and that our family (ages 34-64) loved was the Segways at St. Maarten. We booked for the 8:00 excursion and it was perfect. There were no people on the boardwalk and we could scoot all over. It was the families' favorite excursion.

It only lasted an hour or so. Then we caught a van that took us to Marigot. The van driver explained all the sights along the way and the history of the island. Marigot has some good shopping. There is an upscale mall, which we just sight-see in! And also many outside booths with unique items--not typical souvenirs. Our adult children loved shopping at the booths.

At San Juan, we took a cab to El Moro Fort, which is definitely worth seeing.

As far as the regular coffee is concerned, I am pretty sure you will have to pay for it at Lattitudes. They had a delicious caramel drink there that we enjoyed more than once.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Nadine

Closed Thread

Tags
07, carribean, excursion, excursions, radiance, royal, worth