Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Administrator

For anyone interested, the USS Nimitz Association is going to have it's annual reunion aboard the 5-night sailing of the Enchantment Of The Seas next year. It will be the June 13, 2009 sailing. You have to be a member of the association to be involved in the activities. I can provide info on how to join the association. Funny thing about this...I am a member of the Nimitz Association and would love to go on the cruise, but I'll be on the Mariner Of The Seas at the same time and I've already bought my air to LAX and burned some FF miles in the process. Oh well.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Administrator

For anyone interested, the USS Nimitz Association is going to have it's annual reunion aboard the 5-night sailing of the Enchantment Of The Seas next year. It will be the June 13, 2009 sailing. You have to be a member of the association to be involved in the activities. I can provide info on how to join the association. Funny thing about this...I am a member of the Nimitz Association and would love to go on the cruise, but I'll be on the Mariner Of The Seas at the same time and I've already bought my air to LAX and burned some FF miles in the process. Oh well.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:05 PM

Dave, how come things always seem to work out that way?

Old 08-29-2008, 06:24 AM
Administrator

I know what you mean. If they had sent out the information just 3 weeks earlier I could have gone on the Enchantment, and also booked the Mariner for a different date.

The Nimitz group is a non-profit. Any money they raise goes to scholarships, so it is a good deal all the way around.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:05 AM

If it wasn't for your airline tickets, you could change your sailing date on the Mariner. The Enchantment has a concierge lounge (not to rub it in or anything). Now that you're a diamond member I'm sure you're looking forward to that.

Sonny
Old 08-29-2008, 07:32 AM
Administrator

Yeah, the Enchantment is really a different class of ship when you look at the enhancements it has when compared to the other ships in that class.

But I still have our free 4 night cruise to select. I got enough points on my RCI Visa card now.

Closed Thread

Tags
2009, enchantment, june, nimitz, reunion, seas, uss