Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2007, 09:11 AM

Hi Dave and all,

Forgive me if this has been asked of you before, but what is your favorite ship(s) in the RCCL fleet? Dave talks highly of them and he's making me want to try a RCCL cruise. I live on the east coast in SC so I would take one that leaves out of a port on this side.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:51 AM

Rhonda, I find it difficult to pick a favorite. If I could pick by catagory, I would choose:
1- Freedom class
2- Voyager class
3- Radiance class
4- Vision class (especially the Enchantment)

I haven't been on the Liberty yet, so I couldn't compare anything to the Freedom. I like the Navigator and the Mariner the best of the Voyager class. The Jewel is my favorite of the Radiance class ships. The Enchantment was stretched 70 feet and Chops was added, as well as a Concierge lounge. It's like a mega Vision class ship.

Sonny
Old 09-10-2007, 06:00 PM
We were just on the Voyager of the Seas and felt that it was a wonderful RCCL ship...Big, lots to do...I know the newer ships are probably a little more glitzy, but any of the Voyager class would be a Great Ride...Happy Cruising..

Bob E
Old 09-10-2007, 07:31 PM

Hi,

We live in Ontario, Canada and always drive to the port, either Cape Liberty in New Jersey, or Baltimore. We go down the day before and stay overnight then get up the next morning and drive to the pier!
We have only ever cruised with RCL, our first cruise was in 2004 on the Grandeur of the Seas, the 2nd was Voyager of the Seas and last year was Explorer of the Seas. This year we are going back on the Grandeur(actually the cruise is Oct.5th NEXT MONTH!). We have also booked a 25th wedding anniversary cruise on the Explorer of the Seas for next October.
I would highly recommend RCL to anyone and everyone!
Any questions, feel free to ask away.

Happy Cruising to Us ALL
Gail
Comet Cruiser

Closed Thread