Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by SONNYV:
Is this more clear?

Sonny
Nope!
Old 01-16-2007, 05:05 PM

Ha...I have the giggles now Dave.

Yes..that was much clearer. Someone under the age of 18 get the status of the parents right? So if there parents are diamond, they are also, no matter how many cruises they have taken...then after the age of 22 they have to stand on their own..using there own cruise credits to reach the levels.

The only thing that is confusing is that RCCL told me that the C&R is only for ages 18 and over.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:19 PM

As long as everyone gets credit for each cruise they take, its all good! Couldn't imagine it any other way.

03-11 CCL Triumph
10-10 CCL Triumph
01-10 CCL Triumph
10-08 CCL Fantasy
03-08 CCL Fantasy
10-07 CCL Holiday
03-07 CCL Holiday
11-06 CCL Triumph
03-06 Caribbean Princess
01-04 CCL Victory
09-03 CCL Destiny
05-03 CCL Imagination
11-02 CCL Imagination
01-02 RCCL Rhapsody of Seas
02-01 RCCL Sovereign of Seas
02-00 RCCL Empress of Seas
01-99 RCCL Sovereign of Seas
01-98 RCCL Majesty of Seas
Old 01-16-2007, 05:26 PM

Yes, a person has to be 18 or older to join the membership. As a member you get a membership number you keep. You have to use that number when ever you cruise to get the cruise credit.

Sonny
Old 01-16-2007, 07:15 PM

Katinka, thats right membership is only for those over 18 ( was what they told me a few years ago). My daughter had already done about 9 or so cruises by then. I was told to call back once she was 18 and they would then credit her for all the cruises she had done when she was under 18. So she did not lose the credits - she accumulated them almost in trust for her majority when she was given her own number and credit for all those she had taken.

I am sure it is now clear as mud!
Old 01-16-2007, 09:27 PM

Avenger,

I don't know how often they change the C&A coupon books, but for a Gold member, I thought the coupons were pretty good. I just cruised Jewel last week and several that I used were the 10% off a spa treatment (which saved me $17 on a hot rock massage), the get $12 for $10 in slot money (which I would have spent anyway) and save 5% on a picture package (which we all know cost more than an entire week of tips). Every little bit helps, ya know?
Old 01-17-2007, 09:14 PM

You get a better coupon book when you're a platinum member and even a better one when you're a diamond member. Wnen you become a diamond plus member use still get the diamond member coupon book.

Sonny
Old 04-13-2007, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by avenger:
My mom has booked the last two cruises for herself, myself, my sister and a couple of friends of ours. She is not a memb er, or she is not aware that she is a member, of the C&A Club. What are the advantages of this club? And can she sign up after she booked the cruise? We didn't set sail for the most recent one yet but took our last cruise in March 2006, can she get credit for both of these cruises? And are the credits per person, can she get credit for all of us since she paid for us? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
So, I don't recall what is in the coupon book. Fill me in. We just booked our fourth cruise with RCCL. Thanx.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:39 PM

Hello alg18, welcome to Cruise-Chat.
When you finish a cruise with RCCL you get a cruise credit, and when you join the Crown and Anchor Society you get a coupon book on your next cruise. You use the coupons on the cruise that you are on. After 5 cruise credit you go from a gold member to a platinum member, and get a few more perks. After 10 cruise credits you become a diamond member and get even more perks. Check out www.rccl.com and go to the C&A section to read all the benefits.

Sonny
Old 04-15-2007, 07:01 AM

Thank you, Sonny. Yes, my wife & I are both C&A members, but it has been several years since we were on a RCCL cruise. We recently booked another and I was just wondering what the coupon books actually provide. I do not remember. We may have had one on the last cruise, or like some in the thread were not provided the coupons. I will be sure to ask if they do not instantly appear when we get on the ship. So, what are they? I assume things like discounts on shore excursions, but if we sign up for any it would be paid for in advance so that we would not get blocked out. I guess we'll see. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally posted by SONNYV:
Hello alg18, welcome to Cruise-Chat.
When you finish a cruise with RCCL you get a cruise credit, and when you join the Crown and Anchor Society you get a coupon book on your next cruise. You use the coupons on the cruise that you are on. After 5 cruise credit you go from a gold member to a platinum member, and get a few more perks. After 10 cruise credits you become a diamond member and get even more perks. Check out www.rccl.com and go to the C&A section to read all the benefits.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
anchor, book, books, caribbean, ccl, club, clubs, coupon, credits, crown, cruise, cruises, locations, paid, royal