Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 12:19 PM

My mom has booked the last two cruises for herself, myself, my sister and a couple of friends of ours. She is not a member, or she is not aware that she is a member, of the C&A Club. What are the advantages of this club? And can she sign up after she booked the cruise? We didn't set sail for the most recent one yet but took our last cruise in March 2006, can she get credit for both of these cruises? And are the credits per person, can she get credit for all of us since she paid for us? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
10/03 CCL Carnival Legend
07/94 CCL Ecstasy

Add me as a friend on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/avenger1971
Old 01-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Administrator

If she calls the C&A phone number they will be able to look up all RCI cruises she has taken and give her immediate credit for them as well as a membership number. Credits are for those who actually cruised. It doesn't matter who paid the freight. This means that each person who went (must be 18 or over) on at least one RCI cruise can become a member too. So each of you needs to do it and then each of you will get coupon books on your upcoming and all future RCI cruises, invitations to a C&A cocktail party, and more benefits as you go along and do more RCI cruises. Membership is not automatic, you have to sign up for it.

There is a link on this page where you can sign up on line. Or you can just call them. To ensure you get your C&A benefits on the upcoming cruise it may be better to call them.

Old 01-11-2007, 01:07 PM

Tx for the info Dave! We will all (4 out of 5 of us from the last cruise are going this time) call them and sign up in that case. We can all get some coupon books as well, that will be nice! Thanks for being so informative and attentive!
07/94 CCL Ecstasy

Old 01-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Administrator

You are most welcome! And welcome to C&A membership too!

Old 01-11-2007, 01:20 PM

07/94 CCL Ecstasy

Old 01-12-2007, 05:11 AM

Dave, under 18s can accumulate credits they just dont have a C & A number. Whne my daughter turned 18 she became a diamond member straight away. All I had to do was call the C& A line ,
Old 01-12-2007, 05:39 AM

emdee, your daughter will keep the same status as you as long as she lives at your address. When she turns 22 years old she will have to start her own cruise credits. My daughter had our status of diamond plus until our last cruise in December when I found out about this new policy, which as been in effect for more than a year. My daughter and her husband are gold members now.

Sonny

Old 01-15-2007, 09:32 AM

Sonny, that is not fair. She has always cruised with us so she should have full credit for any cruises she has done herself
Old 01-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by emdee:
Sonny, that is not fair. She has always cruised with us so she should have full credit for any cruises she has done herself
But as we all know, fair is what the entity offering the program/perk/benefit defines it to be.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:19 PM

I think it's fair. She got credit for the cruises she and her husband purchased. It's the cruises I paid for that she didn't get the credit for. If your daughter goes on a cruise of her own, and she still lives with you, she will have diamond status. However, it will be on record she has one cruise credit. This will last until she turns 22. Rules are rules. No reason to fret, RCCL has the best loyality program out there.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
anchor, book, books, caribbean, ccl, club, clubs, coupon, credits, crown, cruise, cruises, locations, paid, royal