Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2004, 03:46 AM

I have been reading through many of the comments and & becoming a little concerned that perhaps Grandeur maybe boring for my 2 teenagers. We have never cruised before and I think ANYTHING will be better than nothing. Has anyone been on the cruise with a 14 & 16 year old. They have their own room next to ours on I deck oceanview. Please tell me it will be ok????

Pauline, Australia
Old 02-17-2004, 03:46 AM

I have been reading through many of the comments and & becoming a little concerned that perhaps Grandeur maybe boring for my 2 teenagers. We have never cruised before and I think ANYTHING will be better than nothing. Has anyone been on the cruise with a 14 & 16 year old. They have their own room next to ours on I deck oceanview. Please tell me it will be ok????

Pauline, Australia
Old 02-24-2004, 08:25 PM

I have cruised this ship 4 times in the last year with and without teenagers. We have decided never to cruise rccl lines again. The quality of their food is deplorable. Ports of call were changed 2 weeks prior to sailing with no refunds. Each time we have sailed this ship it has been progressively worse until it is totally unacceptable. You and your children would probably enjoy the Carnival Conquest. No complaints there.
Old 04-07-2004, 11:03 PM

Hey why cruise a ship 4x in 1 yr if its that bad?????????? I think thats bull..

Closed Thread