Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2007, 02:53 PM

I will be cruising for the 1st time on RC in Nov on the Navigator ( a girls trip)

The more I read about Royal Caribbean, I think my family would love to do a cruise too ( we have done the 4 night Disney Cruise)

My children are ages 11 and 9.

I am thinking of a 4 or 5 night cruise over spring break. Two that have caught my eye are
(1) Enchantment going to Grand Caymen and Oco Rio

(2) Majesty going to Nassau, CoCocay, Key West

My first thought is the ship atmosphere and amenities might be a little more important to us. When we go to ports we would probably just do a beach day or even just enjoy the ship while most people are off in port.

Again, I am very new to Royal Caribbean. I think the Navigator will be very nice and may even consider going back on that ship with the family if I can find something in my budget.

Any suggetions, comments input, etc.. are welcome.
Thanks
Lisa
Old 09-20-2007, 02:53 PM

I will be cruising for the 1st time on RC in Nov on the Navigator ( a girls trip)

The more I read about Royal Caribbean, I think my family would love to do a cruise too ( we have done the 4 night Disney Cruise)

My children are ages 11 and 9.

I am thinking of a 4 or 5 night cruise over spring break. Two that have caught my eye are
(1) Enchantment going to Grand Caymen and Oco Rio

(2) Majesty going to Nassau, CoCocay, Key West

My first thought is the ship atmosphere and amenities might be a little more important to us. When we go to ports we would probably just do a beach day or even just enjoy the ship while most people are off in port.

Again, I am very new to Royal Caribbean. I think the Navigator will be very nice and may even consider going back on that ship with the family if I can find something in my budget.

Any suggetions, comments input, etc.. are welcome.
Thanks
Lisa
Old 09-20-2007, 06:41 PM

If I had to choose between the Majesty and the Enchantment, I wouldn't think twice about picking the Enchantment.

Sonny
Old 09-21-2007, 10:11 AM

Thanks for your response. That is what I was thinking as well.

Can you give me reasons why you would pick Enchantment over Majesty?

Thanks
Lisa
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 AM

It's a bigger ship with larger rooms. If you want, you can go to my photo site and look at pictures of some of the ships I've been on. Click HERE. Hope this helps...

Sonny
Old 09-22-2007, 06:33 PM

Thanks your pictures are great.
ANother option for us would be to take the Navigator ( I will be on this in Nov) to Cozumel and Belize. Would you do the Navigator again with Cozumel being a repeat and Belize new or would you do the Enchantment with Grand Caymen and Ocho Rio?

Navigator will be a repeat for me, for my husband and children it will be new.
Thanks again,
Lisa
Old 09-22-2007, 08:51 PM

My choice would be the Navigator. I'd recommend cave tubing in Belize also. To me, the ship is the main destination. The "Voyager" class ships are my favorite. The "Freedom" class ships have a little more to offer, but are very simular. The best advice I can give you, is to buy a "Next Cruise Booking" while on board the Navigator. That way you can make your decision later and still get an on board credit on your next cruise.

Sonny
Old 09-23-2007, 05:44 AM

Thanks again for your help!
Lisa

Closed Thread