Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 09:21 AM

We are leaving soon on Adventure of the Seas and we are having trouble finding an excursion on Curacao. We would like to tour the island but also do some snorkling. We are hesitant to book a full day excursion because they all seem to go from 9-4 and our ship leaves at 5 oclock. The ship offers an excursion called Beauties of Curacao. In the description it says you drive by estates and the Boca's (National Park) and the Jan Kock estate. It also says you stop at a beach and can view fish in the water etc. but it never tells you whether you can swim and snorkel or if this is just a stop for photos. I have sent RCCL an e-mail but have not received a response yet. Has anyone ever done this excursion? Some of my family really want to snorkel since we have heard that Curacao is one of the best places for that but not all family members snorel. We really don't want to split up and you hate to pay out a lot of money for some to just sit on the boat and watch from above. I would appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

Thanks so much!

Closed Thread

Tags
beach, caribbean, cruise, curacao, estate, excurions, excursion, excursions, excusions, jan, kock, responses, review, reviews, royal, ship, shore