Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2003, 09:58 PM

My husband and I shared a Sea Do for 89 bucks. It was worth every penny spent! They took us on a one hour tour....We were encouraged to follow the leader at full throttle, so we did. It was a blast! The slower people were in back. It was very safe, because we were staggered. We saw a bunch of sea creatures, and zipped around in turquoise waters. It was the best part of the entire cruise. Toni ( Tom's wife)
Old 04-22-2003, 09:58 PM

My husband and I shared a Sea Do for 89 bucks. It was worth every penny spent! They took us on a one hour tour....We were encouraged to follow the leader at full throttle, so we did. It was a blast! The slower people were in back. It was very safe, because we were staggered. We saw a bunch of sea creatures, and zipped around in turquoise waters. It was the best part of the entire cruise. Toni ( Tom's wife)
Old 04-24-2003, 09:40 AM

SOunds like fun! Did you prereserve as an excursion, or do it on the ship? I'd hate to reserve it and have a day of rain--although I guess we would be wet anyways (LOL). Could you go off on your own within reason, or did you have to stick to a particular route?
Old 04-24-2003, 06:32 PM

We reserved them the night before. The only drawback to doing this way is you may not be able to go when you want (there were several timeslots that had already been filled by then). We went at the 10am timeslot and were glad that we did. It compelled us to get to the island a little earlier so we could enjoy the fact that the tide was in (saw lots of fish right near the shore). Because the tide was in, we were able to go a little closer to shore on the waverunners.

Because it was structured as a kind of "tour", we were able to follow someone who knew where they were going. I don't think I would have felt as comfortable going on our own. Our guide showed us some pretty neat stuff. Also, we were able to go pretty fast without having to worry about other waverunners crossing our path (nice for first-timers).

Toni (Tom's wife)

Closed Thread

Tags
cay, co, dos, sea