Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 09:04 PM

ANYONE booked for the 4-3-08 NOS 4 day? This is my first cruise i will takeing 2 sixteen and one 11 year old.. also traveling with 4 other families.. We are all so excited.. will my 11 year old son be safe traveling around the ship exploring with the 2 16 year olds.. and tips? Thanks

El Greco: Jamaica Resort
Old 10-20-2007, 09:19 PM

Welcome to Cruise-Chat, Ohiocruiser! Yes, your 11 year old will be safe with the two 16 year old. There is a ton of stuff or teenagers on the Navigator. We will be on the Navigator for it's transatlantic cruise on April 12th.

Sonny
Old 10-21-2007, 11:08 AM

Thanks Sonny,
I have enjoyed learing all about cruiseships on this board..

One more question, we got the standard inside state room it shows one bed.. but accomdates 4 where do the other 2 sleepers go? is it the couch?

Old 10-21-2007, 12:18 PM

There's a pull down bed that's hidden in the ceiling, and there's a sofa bed. Your cabin steward will set every up each night.

Sonny
Old 10-21-2007, 12:56 PM

Thanks so much.

Old 10-31-2007, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonny V:
Welcome to Cruise-Chat, Ohiocruiser! Yes, your 11 year old will be safe with the two 16 year old. There is a ton of stuff or teenagers on the Navigator. We will be on the Navigator for it's transatlantic cruise on April 12th.

Sonny
i will also be on the 4/12/08 transatlantic on navigator of the seas.....it will be my very first cruise! i'm very excited..any advice?
Old 11-03-2007, 08:36 AM

We are sailing on Navigator in Dec. This is our 3rd sailing as a family. The first time my kids were 4, 11,and 14. They lovved it and I really feel like there is no other choice in family vacations. They can go do what they want- totally safe. The first year they didn't do the kids program, the second time they all did. The first year they were younger and we kept regular tabs on them and we checked in with them and visa versa between each chance in activity. So if they were playing BB and wanted to go grab pizza they stopped by the pool and let us know they were on the move. This year they are 7, 14, and 17 and we are taking a 17 yr old friend. I'm sure they will be very active this time. It is great for them b/c when weused to go to the beach everyone had to do the same thing and not everyone WANTED to do the same thing..but you couldn't DO everything b/c is was expensive. Here they can do what they want and EAT what they want. If they want to eat pizza and ice cream all night- go for it. But we do make them sit down and eat a formal dinner everynight as a family. They get to try new foods and then if worse comes to worse they can go get the other stuff later. (BTW they have never NOT liked the dinner) And my daughter loves dressing up for dinner.
We always do shore days together as well. but we absolutely love the way everyone leaves feeling like they got 100% from their vacation- no one ever feels cheated.

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09

Closed Thread