Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2004, 04:42 PM

Hello Everyone,
I will be traveling shortly and I can't wait. I was wondering if anyone has used the internet access port in the room or if there is a specific area for internet use?
I would also like some clarification of the two dining rooms that are available other than tides restaurant. Thank you for your time, Animay
Old 10-19-2004, 04:42 PM

Hello Everyone,
I will be traveling shortly and I can't wait. I was wondering if anyone has used the internet access port in the room or if there is a specific area for internet use?
I would also like some clarification of the two dining rooms that are available other than tides restaurant. Thank you for your time, Animay
Old 10-19-2004, 05:02 PM

Welcome to cruise-chat. I just returned from a cruise on the Jewel (writing a mega review that should be posted in about a week) and used the in-cabin internet access. You must have your own laptop, but it was great. The cost is $100 for the duration of the cruise, which allows you unlimited acccess. There is a $50 deposit for the cable to hook up your computer to the modem port - but is refunded when you return the cable.

As for the dining options: There are two specialty restaurants - Portofino (Italian) and Chops Grille (steakhouse). Both are reservation only and there is a $20 cover per person for dinner and $10 per person cover for lunch.

Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-19-2004, 05:04 PM

OOps - I realized I did not answer all of your internet question. Yes, if you choose not to use the in-cabin internet service, there is in internet cafe - cost is .$50 per minute and service is a bit slow.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-20-2004, 04:08 PM

Thanks so much, very helpful! Animay

Closed Thread

Tags
access, cabin, cost, costs, cruise, free, intenet, internet, jewel, room, sea, seas, service, ship, ss