Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2006, 07:18 PM

Not that I plan on being in the room alot to watch tv, I do like to watch tv as I'm going to sleep. Does the ship have regular tv shows or are they infomericals concerning events on the ship? Also, when dinning in the main dinning room on nights other than the Captains dinner what is the proper attire? Thanks in advance, Tracy
Old 10-16-2006, 07:57 PM

Hi Tracy

Well the dress is normally casual but no shorts or jeans. However it seems here lately you could probally hear a thong and they would let you in to eat. But I would say something like Dockers and Shirt for men and a comfy dress or slacks and shirt for ladies something stylish.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 10-16-2006, 07:59 PM

Oh yea you were wondering about tv and the good news is they have some tv stations usually a couple of movie channels, sports channel, Cartoons for the kids that might be onboard, and OF COURSE Info channels of the ship.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 10-17-2006, 04:44 AM

So no shorts or jeans in the dinning rooms even
when it's not the Captain's dinner. I knew that the Captain's dinner was dressy but I didn't know the other nights were. Back out shopping I go....Thanks, Tracy
Old 10-17-2006, 07:49 AM

Well I wore jeans to the dining room although they were nice new jeans with a dress shirt usually. I mean I saw guys that wore jeans and a polo shirt to dinner in the dining room..If you dont want to feel out of place though I would at least wear a nice button down shirt with some nice jeans, that is if you were a guy and of course on the formal nights, I did wear slacks, shirt, and tie..
Old 10-17-2006, 08:55 AM

Tracy

I didn't say you couldn't wear jeans or shorts, actually like I said if you were wearing a thong bathing suit it seems they will serve you. I was just saying that the normal dress would not normally include those items but if you want to dress in jeans or shorts go for it.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread