Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2006, 10:06 AM

Just got back from my first cruise which was aboard the Sovereign of the Seas. This message board was so helpful in giving me the information I needed to make the trip so smooth. The over the door shoe holder was a wonderful idea and it did indeed keep all those little things in reach but off the counters. The SOS is a beautiful ship and the crew was the greatest. I am so hooked on cruising that I'm looking forward to my next one. Tracy
Old 10-28-2006, 11:41 AM

Hi Tracy

Glad to hear you had a great cruise. I am going on the Sovereign again on Nov 27 2006

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 10-28-2006, 07:21 PM

Hi,
Somehow I knew you would have a good report. The Sovereign if a great ship. I'm planning to sail on her again in spring.

Sonny
Old 10-30-2006, 05:29 PM

Hey Sonny

Glad to hear you might be on the Sovereign again in the Spring. We always go on her around our aniversary and since number 25 is coming up we'll definitly be there this year you never know we might just see you on there. Also know how you said you got a upgrade on her this last time? Well I bought an inside cabin this time (Nov 27th) and they gave us an upgrade to the 9th deck outside. I finally got an upgrade on RCCL or for that matter any ship and I have been on a lot of them.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews
Old 10-30-2006, 09:11 PM

There ya go... It must be more that luck because it was our first upgrade with RCCL also. It's the ship! We were told by the Hotel Director to knock on her office door the minute we board the ship. That's an invitation I don't want to pass up. Both she and the Chief Purser really treated us special. I won't every forget how good we were treated on the Sovereign.

Sonny
Old 11-01-2006, 05:21 PM

Hey Sonny

Did you relize that most of the wait staff actually helped with the Sovereigns refit a couple of years ago? I tell you I think the people that work on there are some of RCCL's best trained people. I know most of the one's that I know on there were asked to transfer to Freedom and the one's that I know worked on the other mega ships at least once. My friends on there tell me that they just simply love that ship and plan to stay there till they can't, which is good for the people that travel on her.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread