Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2006, 03:27 PM

What kind of children program do they have for kids aboard the Freedom of the seas. I know Carnival has Camp Carnival????

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 09-08-2006, 03:32 PM

There is really good children programs onboard any of RCCLs Cruise Ships, which also means Freedom Of The Seas. Which children program depence on the age of your child.
Here you can get a lot of information about the different children programs:
http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/experiencetyp...4a?br=R&exTypeCode=8

Good Luck, and enjoy your cruise onboard Freedom
Old 09-08-2006, 03:35 PM
Administrator

RCCL's Freedom Of The Seas has perhaps the largest area devoted to children of any ship at sea. RCCL calls their program Adventure Ocean. It is quite impressive. One thing they do - at least on the Freedom and the Voyager class ships - is to parade the younger kids through the main dining room one night singing pirate songs. It is always quite charming and draws a nice response from the diners, except for those who are trapped in their boorish pomposity as we encountered on our last cruise with one couple at our table.
Old 09-08-2006, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nita:
What kind of children program do they have for kids aboard the Freedom of the seas. I know Carnival has Camp Carnival????
We are going on freedom the 17th. My 6th crusie but first with childern 10-11 b/g. We met on Adventue of the sea 9-11 so what is expected of the childern and how much time is the activities? Do we get time for eachother alone this time?
Old 09-08-2006, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Ommy:
quote:
Originally posted by Nita:
We are going on freedom the 17th. My 6th crusie but first with childern 10-11 b/g. We met on Adventue of the sea 9-11 so what is expected of the childern and how much time is the activities? Do we get time for eachother alone this time?

If you're visiting the URL of the website I wrote in a post above, you can choose the children group who is fitting the age of your children, and you will then get a lot of info, and this website is also telling the opening times of the different children groups.

Have A Great Cruise!

Closed Thread

Tags
aboard, camp, caribbean, carnival, children, freedom, good, information, kid, kids, program, review, reviews, royal, seas