Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2006, 05:18 AM

Darcy, few cruise ship cabins can accommodate 10+ suitcases, no matter how many people are in there!

And few cruise ship cabins have enough storage space to hold the contents of 10 suitcases.

The first thing new cruisers say when they get back from their first cruise, is that they packed way too much stuff.

Honestly, you don't need a new outfit for every morning, afternoon, and evening. You don't need winter clothes. Bermuda's weather is about the same as South Carolina's. If you repeat an outfit, trust me, no one will notice.

I'd really suggest each of you take one suitcase and a carry-on type bag. Try to plan your clothing such that you need a minimum of different color shoes.

Sandy
Old 08-26-2006, 12:35 PM
Administrator

Let's see if I can ballpark the storage space....

The closet will be about 4 or 5 feet long and 2 feet deep. There will be 6 to 9 drawers at the vanity table, and these will be about a foot or so long and 6 inches tall. The bathroom is about the size of a Honda Civic interior, including the shower.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:17 PM

4 adults in a room will be snug. The pull out bed-couch is big enough for my 13 year old and it's not a regular bed mattress just a cushion type. The drop down bed is about the same size but I think it has a mattress. The beds will be twin sized or pushed together for a queen. Itís true you donít spend much time in the rooms. Just have a few drinks and you want realize your in a small bed.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:00 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know my sister and I were able to get an inside room the first night we were on the ship for $300 for the week!We just went to the guest services desk and asked if there were any rooms available, and asked what would be the lowest price we could get for the week for an inside room-we knew we wouldn't be in the room but to sleep and get ready to go! It was SO much better than trying to stay in our original room with our 2 friends. That gave them some privacy as well.
It was great!!!!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
beds, drop, pictures