Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Someone mentioned tickets for the Ice Skating Show- do they have this on the Explorer? I know the tickets are free but where and when do you ask for them? When is open ice skating for people like me who want to make afool of themselves?
Old 08-26-2007, 12:48 PM
Administrator

The Explorer has the ice show. The Cruise Compass will have details about when and where the tickets will be handed out. It is usually on the second day of the cruise if I recall correctly. The rink is open several times during the week, but it is at various times and some are just for kids. Again, you'll just have to keep an eye on the Cruise Compass for the times.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:38 PM
They will announce when the tickets will be available...You have to go stand in line to get tickets for everyone in your party....so you only need to send one person....the shows run two different times...and two different days if I remember right....It's worth the wait....sit near the entrance to the rink and you may get a chance to be in the show.....they take one person and push them around on a big chair during the show.....Most of the skaters are Russian and are very good....Enjoy the show and the Cruise.....

Bob E
Old 08-29-2007, 10:33 AM
Thanks- I'll be sure and volunteer my cousin to be in the show!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
caribbean, cruise, ice, names, onboard, royal, royalcaribbean, ship, ships, show, shows, skate, skating, tickers, tickets