Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Hi, I took my first cruise in January to Ensenada on Carnival Paradise and the "Cruise" bug bit me. I just signed on for a 7 day RCLL Western Caribean cuise leaving on July 11 on the LOS. Can anyone tell me the easiest and/or cheapest way to get from Ft. Lauderdale Airport to The port in Miami? I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn at the Port the night before the cruise, do they offer a pick up service? The airfare price from LAX to Ft. Lauderdale was way cheap. Thanks in advance, what a great site.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:09 PM

Welcome to Cruise-Chat. The Holiday Inn Port of Miami doesn't have a shuttle. You could purchase the cruise lines transfers, take a taxi, or take an independent shuttle service look here
Old 02-11-2009, 08:34 PM

Thanks Fanatic, I just e-mailed your suggested shuttle service with some questions hopefully they have the right answers. The online quotes seem very reasonable.

Closed Thread

Tags
airport, caribbean, cheap, cruise, ft, ftlauderdale, holiday, inn, lauderdale, miami, port, ports, royal, shuttle, taxis