Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2006, 05:35 PM

Hello I am looking for a little guidance from all you experienced Voyager class cruisers.

We have to choose (very quickly) between an aft corner cabin 7388 or a corner hump(?)cabin 7328 on the Voyager. It is for myself , hubby and 13 year old.My daughter and her fiancee will also be on the cruise but in a seperate cabin.

I realise that the balcony on 7388 is an extended balcony. I cannot tell but I think maybe the hump cabin we are looking at may have slightly larger than normal balcony.It is the very first (or last) cabin in the hump.

We like the idea of a larger balcony for the extra space and views but also don't want to give up our privacy either.We also like the idea of the midship location of the hump because I do sometimes get a little motion sickness.I have been told though that ginger will help with that.

If anyone has been in either of these types of cabins we would certainly appreciate any advice.

We would really love to hear if anyone has stayed or seen the corner hump cabins to get their opinions..

Thanks in advance!
Old 04-04-2006, 07:49 PM

Hi,
My wife and I have had both aft corner and hump staterooms. The hump balcony is an average size but the aft corner is more than double the size. You will have to walk a lot further to your room at the aft but I think it's worth it. I try to book either the hump or aft every time we cruise. Below are links to a picture of each choice. From the picture you can move to next or previous to see more pictures. Hope this helps... Let us know your choice.

AFT > http://sonnyv.smugmug.com/gallery/26...1393650/Medium

HUMP>
http://sonnyv.smugmug.com/gallery/12...9219654/Medium

Closed Thread

Tags
aft, america, cabin, cabins, caribbean, carribbean, corner, cruise, give, holland, hump, reviews, royal, versus, voyager