Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2008, 07:25 PM

Now that we've been hearing all the things that Oasis will have to offer, is there anyone that has already decided that they WON'T be sailing on it, and why?

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 06-18-2008, 07:51 PM

Way to big!!
Old 06-19-2008, 12:35 AM
I agree. I don't need to be overwhelmed and continually amused and entertained. Even the largest ships at present hold no appeal for me. If anything, I plan to gravitate toward smaller ships.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:55 AM

When the initial prices drop I would like to see it but I think a smaller ship will be nice. We do like the "Royal Promenade" on the Voyager class ships.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:10 AM

Don't know if I could afford it. I like a balcony room looking at the ocean. I love to cruise because I love the ocean. Don't know if the fares for those rooms will ever be reasonable on the Oasis. So, to answer your question, yes I would go, if I could afford it.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:15 AM
Administrator

I'll do it, but probably just once so I can say I did. No way will I book one of the first cruises. Besides being priced at a premium (they will be), I want to give them lots of time to work out any problems with embarkation/debarkation as well as shipboard operations.

I'll probably give it a good 6 to 9 months after the ship debuts before I cruise on the Oasis.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:38 AM

The ship looks incredible! I would love to sail on her, but I am afraid the cost will be out my price range. I would prefer to cruise more than once a year, than to put all my "eggs into on basket" so to speak. However, I can never say never. If the opportunity presented itself, I would love to go on the Oasis!!

Read and post cruise reviews

Old 06-19-2008, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Beers:
I'll do it, but probably just once so I can say I did. No way will I book one of the first cruises. Besides being priced at a premium (they will be), I want to give them lots of time to work out any problems with embarkation/debarkation as well as shipboard operations.

I'll probably give it a good 6 to 9 months after the ship debuts before I cruise on the Oasis.

I was told there would be four places for embarkation/debarkation. I would like to sail on it once to see it. But once would probably be enough.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:37 AM

I believe that that the Oasis? Class ships will be the most economical ships on the high seas with the lowest amount of fuel burnt per passinger. I predict that with the passage of time they will end up being the lowest cost with the small ships being the higest cost.

Old 06-19-2008, 08:14 AM
I'm afraid that I'm with Dave on this one-price is usually a factor for me also, and giving them time to work out all the bugs, and get everything running smoothly.
We've really enjoyed the Voyager Class ships, and are going on our first Freedom Class ship next year. Impressive is the first word that comes to mind when you see the ship- gathering it all in and wraping your mind around it takes some time. Maybe in a few years...........

Need some cruise help?

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, forums, google, oasis, sail, ship