Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2007, 07:42 PM

Made my rental car plans...booked the luau and now they changed our itinerary. Does this happen often? Hate to change all my plans and then have it change again. But I am a planner and dont like to wait until last minute. Thanks for any feedback Karen~

No more Huggies and Hamburger Helper...The Boys are in college.... So lets go have some fun!!

Monarch Of The Seas
Mexico Cruise
August 2003

Enchantment Of The Seas
New England
September 2005
http://www.myspace.com/thiakaren

Old 03-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Other than onboard emergencies and weather it is pretty rare, at least in my experience, and it usually involves plenty of advance notice.

With over five months to go I think you would be safe in making new reservations--lightning is not likely to strike twice.

Closed Thread