Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2004, 12:58 PM

I have never sailed on Adventure of the Seas and would like to know if anyone can suggest a meeting place the day you board?
Old 09-27-2004, 12:58 PM

I have never sailed on Adventure of the Seas and would like to know if anyone can suggest a meeting place the day you board?
Old 09-28-2004, 03:36 PM

Tayshall,
There are numerous great meeting spots on the Adventure, but the time, interests and purpose make a difference in what I might suggest. How many people? Right when everyone gets onboard or later in the day/evening? Since most people head right for the buffet at the Windjammer/Island Grill when they get onboard the aft (outside) portion of the The Island Grill is good. But, the pool bar on deck 11 is great, if weather permits. The Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 13 is another good spot.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 09-28-2004, 08:26 PM

We're just looking for a meeting place for the first day when all of us have arrived on the ship. I would say that everyone should be onboard by 5:00 pm. and because I have never sailed on this particular ship before I'm not able to give everyone a meeting place. But, your suggestion of The Viking Crown Lounge on Deck 13 sounds good. Thanks for your suggestion. If you have any others let me know.

Closed Thread