Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 03:59 AM

We're crusing from San Diego to Hawaii on Sept. 18. I've read on a couple of previous posts that the Rhapsody was going in for refurb. Does anyone know if this has happened?
Old 08-25-2007, 02:20 PM

We are getting ready to sail from Galvston to San Diego on Sunday. This will be my third sailing on the rhapsody and my Mom's fifth. We love the ship so much and the crew that we had to do a Bon Voyage tour through the Panama Canal. Anyway, the ship went into dry dock last Fall in Alabama. They have updated some things like carpet in the rooms and new sheets. The Windjammer has also been reconfigured a bit (I think to accomodate those who spend most of their time eating there as opposed to the dining room). Its a lovely small ship and we have been quite impressed with the staff. Due to the fact that the ship is heading to the Orient, they are bringing in new crews from Asia and not renewing contracts for many of our Indian/ Eastern Europe friends. You will have a wonderful time Im sure.

Will you board in San Diego or Ensenada? I heard that passengers for your sailing will be bussed to Ensenada to embark. Have fun!
Old 08-29-2007, 12:03 AM

Rhapsody , i am cruising on Rhapsody in October!! i have read up and know that Rhapsody has been in for Refurb earlier this year, where the re did 202 of the cabins, other than that there was a refurb in 2006 where the reupholstered furniture and curtains and beds.... were all fixed up

hope this helps!!!! Enjoy your cruise!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
rhapsody