Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2007, 06:54 AM

We went and applied for passports in May- wonder if we will still get ours?? If not I at least need my birth certificate back!

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-10-2007, 07:29 AM

I would go ahead and get a copy of your birth certificate now. You never know when you are going to need it so I wouldn't plan on being without one, besides what if it gets lost in the mail? My husband and I are both from other states than the one we live in. I called the local county clerk and recording office in the areas where we are from and it cost $12.00...We also applied in March for our passports and haven't heard anything. We don't need them until next February so hopefully they will come in time!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 08:19 AM

What doesn't make sense to me is how the government is working through these applications. I've heard that some people are getting them right away and others who applied weeks before are still waiting.

I know this is the government and all, but shouldn't the oldest applications be processed before the newer ones?

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 06-10-2007, 09:58 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but can't she obtain a photo identification card through her high school? That paired with the birth certificate should be fine, I'm thinking. If she is without a drivers license and is a minor, I can't imagine where else they expect her to get a picture ID from, you know?

Closed Thread

Tags
13, cards, carnival, college, cruise, daughter, day, id, identification, passport, photo, picture, ship, state, student, year