Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2007, 02:31 AM

We have booked interconnecting junior suites 9234 & 9238 on the Navigator of the seas does anyone have any pictures of the rooms. I have read that some balconies dont have a very nice outlook can you give me any info so i can prepare myself instead of being dissapointed on arrival day. Also is this a decent position on the ship we have never cruised before so i have no idea what to expect!
I would appreciate any tips or info
Old 04-27-2007, 07:35 AM

Hello deebee, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I'll be sailing on the Explorer next week and I'll be in junior suite 9248. It's on the starboard side (right) right by the foward elevator. I'll take plenty of pictures. The ships are almost the same. If you haven't ever cruised before you have no way of comparing one ship to another. I was on the Navigator last week and have put it on the top of my list for favorite ships. The food was the best! I haven't posted any pictures of that cruise on my photo site yet. You're going to have a great view from your balcony. Make sure you don't miss the ice show! If you would like to get some kind of idea what to expect you can visit my photo site and view some of the cruise pictures I have posted. CLICK HERE. Hope this helps...

Sonny
Old 04-28-2007, 05:50 AM

Thanks for the info Sonny, i look forward to seeing your pics, have a great trip!!

Closed Thread

Tags
9234, 9238, caribbean, cruise, junior, line, navigator, norwegian, pics, review, royal, seas, ships, suite