Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 12:01 PM

Just curious, what is everyones favorite ship? We are going on our first ever cruise on the Freedom, but next time we cruise, we might want to try a different ship.

Linda

10-14-07 Freedom of the Seas
10-04-08 Liberty of the Seas
Old 09-03-2006, 12:58 PM

all of rccl ships are elite.........but mine is the vos
Old 09-03-2006, 12:59 PM

enjoy u will choose no other once u start cruisin
Old 09-03-2006, 02:02 PM

Asking what is my favorite ship would be like asking which child is your favorite? I have liked all but one of the cruise ships I have been on. (Norway is no longer in commission.)

When selecting your next cruise I would be more interest in the cruise line versus a specific ship. Ron and I have done 17 cruises and have gone on all of the major Cruise lines. We are young retired and found Celebrity and Holland America cater to an older crowd and more formal. I even got bored since there wasn't enough activities going on.

The only thing I have against RCI they still have first and second seatings. Four couples from our Red Hat Group are sailing on the Navigator of the Seas on 1/13/2007 and I am looking forward to it despite the fact I will have to be at dinner at a specific time. Due to all of the activities on the ship for the "Younger Crowd" our adult son will be joining us, too.

Our favorite cruise line is Princess, because they allow us to go to dinner when we are ready. We are 60ish so the wall climbing, ice skating, etc. doesn't entice us.

Thou I have taken several cruise ships more than once, I would rather experience a different ship each cruise.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:39 AM

First of all, I believe Royal Caribbean is in my opinion the best cruise line in the world and the voyager class ships are second to none. My favorite ship if The Navigator of the Seas. Of course I am going on the Freedom next year so that could change.
Old 09-05-2006, 02:30 AM

My husband and I are sailing the Empress of the Seas 2/12/07 on the Southern Caribbean Route. We are going for the first time.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:33 AM

Our favorite ship so far is definately the Mariner of the Seas. We've been on Celebration, Paradise, Inspiration, and Mariner. Will be on the Rhapsody in less than 2 weeks! At the time, the Mariner was the biggest cruise ship in the world, but that was a couple of years ago. We've never had a bad cruise.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:24 AM

We've been on HAL, NCL, RCL, Carnival, Costa and Princess. So far, to me, Princess is the best. We've only been on the Dawn, Sea, and Sun. We're on the Sun again this October. Next year we're booking the Emerald. Of the three Princess ships we've been on, the Sea is my favorite. This is probably because she was the first Princess cruise we went on. The ships are immaculate, the service is impeccable, and the food is excellent. The Movies Under the Stars keeps my hubby entertained as I gamble. The itineraries are great, and although they're not the largest in the fleet (only 1950 pax), the ships feel roomy and are easy to get around. We've never had to wait to get off/on or for the buffet. We're going on our 17th cruise in October, so by no means an expert, but this is my two cents. I too, have never had a bad cruise, just some better than others. Have a wonderful cruise no matter what ship you choose!
Old 09-08-2006, 03:37 PM

That would be the one that we are on.. Going on freedom in 7 days we met on adventure a year ago. Ohhh what a day..
Love and RC..
Old 09-14-2006, 05:47 PM

My favorite of the current ships out there would without a doubt be the Radiance of the Seas, I really think overall that RCCL puts their best people on there. But I have to say for a quick cruise its the Soverign of the Seas. Everyone has always been so friendly and helpful, but the best is the Radiance.

St. Martin Hotel Reviews

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, favorite, line, rhapsody