Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 07:09 AM

JUST GOT BACK THIS MORNING!

well.....

she is a beautiful ship... Except one thing...

She has left and gone to NZ without me
hehe!!

no in all seriousness i have had the best 13 days of my life aboard Rhapsody, i dont think i ever got bored... especially in my upgrade to an OWNERS SUITE!! wow!! that was bigger than my apartment!

i really enjoyed the food in the Jammer, more so than the Main dining room!!

anyone have anything specific they wanna know and i can tell you!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:37 AM

Hi CruiseKing - We are booked on the July 2008 crusie to Alaska on Rhapsody after a week on the Adventure of the Seas this summer. Any comparrisons between the Voyager class and the Rhapsody? Any "don't miss" activities, shows, meals etc? Thanks CruiseKing
Old 10-30-2007, 09:36 PM

Hey Waterski,

I have recently been on both the Adventure (out of San Juan) and the Rhapsody (out of Galveston).

To me, the biggest difference was the Royal Promenade on the Adventure. The Rhapsody does not have any such area and my wife and I really missed it. It seems to add a certain character to the ship that is almost intangible, yet ever present. Don't get me wrong, we really loved the Rhapsody, but if we had to choose (and we did), we would choose the Adventure for our next cruise.

Hope this helps,

Brad

Old 10-31-2007, 05:04 AM

Welcome back cruiseking. Sounds like you had a wonderful time, especially the Owner's Suite-Wow! Hope you will write a review when you have the time. Can't wait to see what you pick next. Remember the best cure for the debarkation blues is to book another, and another, and another Best wishes!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:39 PM

I'm glad to hear she is still as beautiful as when she launched. Our first RC cruise was aboard the Rhapsody 10 years ago and she was a great ship then. Too bad she is headed for Austrailia...I would have liked to sail her again.

Fantasy - Bahamas 4/96
Rhaposdy OTS - S Caribbean 11/97
Jewel OTS - Europe 9/07
Mariner OTS - Caribbean 10/08
Old 11-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Banned

hi cruiseking, my wife & i sailed on the rhapsody the same time as you, we are new to cruising & we loved it too (we may have seen you in the swimming pool)

we have booked on the christmas cruise out of sydney with the sun princess & we hope we enjoy that one as well, then we have one on the pacific dawn in march so we will compare ships

if anyone is sailing on the pacific dawn in the near future can you let me know what its like

someone mentioned that cruising is addictive, they may be right
Old 12-10-2007, 05:34 PM

Sorry it has taken me so long to write back, i have just started a new job which made me have to move to Brisbane!!

thats funny that you were on the same cruise! yes i am sure you would have seen me in the pool(s) , a few people that i met actually started an under 35's club so if you ever saw the group of "kids" running around that was us!! hehe!! although there wasnt much running as the cocktail of the day was always filled to teh top! )

i have been on Pacific Dawn for a walkover and 1 night cruise....

Beautiful and i tell you what it will do wonders for P&O, finally they are not going to only have hunks of tine in the water they now have a beautiful vessel in the water!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
back, owners, rci, rhapsody, seas, suite