Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2003, 10:42 AM

Hi! After a nice visit with the travel agent yesterday afternoon, hubby and i sat down and wrote a list with more questions! LOL

I thought i'd ask you guys --

1. Which meals are included? ALL meals at any time whatsoever, or are there some restrictions?

2. Drink Cards for sodas -- it the card "unlimited" as to the NUMBER of sodas you can buy?

3. If not, how many?

4. If we don't get the drink card, how much do sodas cost?

5. Is the coffee free?

6. Is the water free?

7. Is the ice tea free?

8. Is juice free?

9. Is milk free?

Y'all are probably tired of trying to answer all these newbie questions! I hope you know how much we appreciate all your help, advice, etc.

We have a separate list of questions to ask the travel agent re the hotel package, flight times, etc., and i'm about to get on the phone and drive her up the wall with all that LOL So will spare y'all at least a few.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:42 AM

Hi! After a nice visit with the travel agent yesterday afternoon, hubby and i sat down and wrote a list with more questions! LOL

I thought i'd ask you guys --

1. Which meals are included? ALL meals at any time whatsoever, or are there some restrictions?

2. Drink Cards for sodas -- it the card "unlimited" as to the NUMBER of sodas you can buy?

3. If not, how many?

4. If we don't get the drink card, how much do sodas cost?

5. Is the coffee free?

6. Is the water free?

7. Is the ice tea free?

8. Is juice free?

9. Is milk free?

Y'all are probably tired of trying to answer all these newbie questions! I hope you know how much we appreciate all your help, advice, etc.

We have a separate list of questions to ask the travel agent re the hotel package, flight times, etc., and i'm about to get on the phone and drive her up the wall with all that LOL So will spare y'all at least a few.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:44 PM

Yp, all meals are included some foods in the mall are like a dollar or so. There is money on your cruise card so dont worry. If you get the soda card you get unlimited sodas-if you dont the they are $2.50 each. I belive that coffee and tea are free. But everything else is free
Molly
ps any questions? just ask!!
Old 03-12-2003, 03:06 PM

I am sooooo excited for you guys. All meals are included. Coffee, tea, juice, milk are included with no extra charge. The tea is unsweetned. My husband has been known to order cranberry juice with his dinner. They also have lemonade as an option. The cokes do run 2.50 each- So the drink card is the way to go if you drink a lot of sodas. If you need to know the prices of the drink cards let me know. The windjammer is alright, but just a little tidbit that a fellow cruiser let me in on. Always try to eat in the dining room. The quality of food is tremendous. For example the coffee in the windjammer is your standard blend, but in the dining room Colombian. The eggs benedict in the dining room is a must for breakfast. Room service is also included with the original price. Anything else I can help with just let me know. I know once you do this you will be hooked.

Pennie
Old 03-12-2003, 05:28 PM

Well, my weakness is the mixed drinks, jeez I wish THOSE were free!! I don't remember ever paying more for anything other than what was included with the cruise (besides the wine, etc). Everything was included, meals, snacks, entertainment. I'm taking my kids this time and they are not real big soda drinkers (I don't keep any in the house), but I plan on getting the drink cards for them, because, hey what the heck, it's their vacation too! Don't worry, everything will become apparent the minute you step on board...everything will be explained and it will be smooth sailing from there! I loved the Majesty...you will have a great time!

Amy
Old 03-13-2003, 04:09 AM

I went ahead and got this from RCCL's web sit web site for you.

What beverages are complimentary in the diningroom?

Iced water, iced tea, lemonade, brewed coffee and hot tea.

Fountain soda is offered at $1.25 per glass, with complimentary refills
during the meal.

Can soda is offered at $1.50 per can.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:23 AM

Thank you all so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are the greatest. I appreciate the information, advice, opinions, and also the encouragement

Y'all are already helping make our first cruise a really happy occasion. Thank you all.
Old 03-13-2003, 11:27 AM

I feel like we go way back, Emily. Glad to help!

Amy
Old 03-15-2003, 02:44 PM

No prob

Closed Thread

Tags
card, drink, majesty