Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 06:14 PM

Hello everyone! My wife and I went on an AOS cruise out of San Juan for our honeymoon and I just booked a cruise for our 1 year anniversary (yup, we are addicted). Our first cruise we were on the 10th floor even with the bridge and the next cruise we are on the 6th deck. I am wondering if the change in decks will make a huge difference with the atmosphere. I noticed that the life rafts are right below us on the 6th deck. Let me know so that I can work my magic to try to get a higher deck if need be.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:03 PM

You're going to have an equally great cabin and cruise. Nothing to worry about, a couple more flights of stairs to the pool deck. So you'll burn off a few more calories during your cruise.

Cheers, Neil
Old 08-24-2007, 09:23 PM

I was just offered a choice between a cabin on deck 10 or an equal cabin on deck 7. I chose the cabin on deck 7. Reason being the deck 7 cabin was at the stern (back) of the ship. Than cabin will have a larger balcony. To me the location of the cabin in more important that what deck the cabin is on. I'll take a bumb out or aft cabin on any deck I can get one.

Sonny
Old 08-25-2007, 10:11 AM

Sonny,
I booked a forward cabin because I was afraid that the music that they blast by the basketball court/minigolf area would be loud when hanging out on the balcony. Is that not the case?
Old 08-25-2007, 04:37 PM

I have been on the 9th floor and the 6th both times in the middle. There was no difference at all so I know now I don't have to pay the higher price for the upper floor.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 08-25-2007, 04:41 PM

I've been in cabins in all different locations and have never been bothered by any noise.

Sonny

Closed Thread

Tags
10, 6th, caribbean, carnival, cruise, deck, floor, good, located, map, nos, reviews, royal, ship, ships