Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2003, 05:55 AM

My husband and I have cruised with Carnival and enjoyed it immensely. However, we're in the process of booking with Royal Caribbean and I feel apprehensive about "fitting in" and have to wonder about some things. Carnival is so relaxed and "Fun" and I feel that RC might be more "formal" than we're used to in our lifestyle.

Is this going to be a problem??
Old 03-08-2003, 05:55 AM

My husband and I have cruised with Carnival and enjoyed it immensely. However, we're in the process of booking with Royal Caribbean and I feel apprehensive about "fitting in" and have to wonder about some things. Carnival is so relaxed and "Fun" and I feel that RC might be more "formal" than we're used to in our lifestyle.

Is this going to be a problem??
Old 03-08-2003, 08:52 AM

Oh dear, well Hubby and I are totally informal, but i don't worry too much about fitting in -- i think as long as we're clean and pressed without patches on our clothes we'll pass for "civilized"

But i AM looking forward to the formal evening dinners! It's a chance to dress up and feel elegant. Hubby's allergic to tuxedos but since this is a really special occasion for us he's being very accomodating.

This next week i'm going to start shopping for evening wear, and intend first to go to places like Goodwill and other used clothing shops. I'm also going to sew at least one fancy dress myself, as i love to sew costumes, and basically disguising myself as an elegant lady on a cruise sounds like a fun costume
Old 03-08-2003, 09:41 AM

Depending on what ship youre going on with RC matters. If it is a older ship dont worry. If it is a newer ship then just enjoy theres all different types of people on all ships.

Closed Thread

Tags
carnival, control, radio, rc, ships, vs