Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2007, 04:30 PM

I am just full of questions tonight...

I have one cruise booked for Oct. 2008 and just recently I booked a second cruise for Jan. 2008. After my Jan. cruise I can sign up for Crown and Anchor, right?

Will they recognize me as a member on the Oct cruise even though I was not a member at the time of booking?

We are in a Grand Suite for the Oct cruise and I know we get perks because of that but I also want to get the credit for the cruise and any special perks that come with membership.

Do I need to notify them once I sign up or will it automatically show up on my paperwork for the Oct. cruise?

I just could not wait until Oct. to cruise again so we booked another one to satisfy us until Oct., just a 4 day cruise in Jan. But hey, a short cruise is better than no cruise at all!
Old 11-21-2007, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kskelley40:
I am just full of questions tonight...

I have one cruise booked for Oct. 2008 and just recently I booked a second cruise for Jan. 2008. After my Jan. cruise I can sign up for Crown and Anchor, right?

Will they recognize me as a member on the Oct cruise even though I was not a member at the time of booking?

We are in a Grand Suite for the Oct cruise and I know we get perks because of that but I also want to get the credit for the cruise and any special perks that come with membership.

Do I need to notify them once I sign up or will it automatically show up on my paperwork for the Oct. cruise?

I just could not wait until Oct. to cruise again so we booked another one to satisfy us until Oct., just a 4 day cruise in Jan. But hey, a short cruise is better than no cruise at all!
After your first cruise in January you can become a C&A member. You'll be a member on your October cruise, even though you booked the cruise before you were a member. When in the grand suite, you will get the special perks along with the coupon book as a gold member. After your October cruise you'll have 3 cruise credits; one for your January cruise, and two for your October. After you get you C&A membership number let your travel agent know what it is.

Sonny
Old 11-23-2007, 01:02 PM

What category room do you have for your January cruise?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:45 PM

We have a balcony D2 for January. It was such a great deal...2 adults for about $750 (total - not each)in a balcony. If the price drops on a GS, I will probably upgrade before we leave.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:05 PM

Yep, Mr. Sonny is most correct. You will have 3 credits pending your membership into the C and A society.

Closed Thread

Tags
anchor, caribbean, crown, crownandanchorclub, paperwork, royal