Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2006, 01:28 PM

Anybody joining is on this wonderful cruise???

We are travelling with another couple, have been on Hawaii in 1999 for our 25th wedding anniversary and canīt wait until we will be back to fresh up our memories.

Greetings from Germany
Marita

Old 01-06-2006, 01:53 PM

Marita,

Enjoy Hawaii. We were there for a week in 1988. We did so many tour stuff we never got a chance to just chill on the beach.

I think we saw a hula dance every night.

Have a woderful time.
Splendour 4-05
Navigator 10-05
Sovereign 5-06

EXPLORER OF THE SEAS 11-3-06

Since I have had a cigarette.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ROYAL_..._CRUISE_GROUP/
Old 01-06-2006, 04:52 PM

Sorry Marita, but we will just miss you!! We're on that ship from Miami, going through the Panama, disembarking in San Diego...for OUR 25th Anniversary. We'll let the staf know that a very nice couple from Wuppertal, Germany will be boarding!
Bon voyage
From Della in Vancouver CANADA
Crown Princess April/07 - Fun In The Sun in Eastern Caribbean
RCI Brilliance Of The Seas March/08 - Here We Go Again
RCI Vision Of The Seas Dec/08 - Joining Sis On Her Redneck Honeymoon in Mexico
Old 01-09-2006, 05:46 AM

Hi Della,

congratulations to your 25th Anniversary.
Did you also mention that there lots of couples on cruiseships married 25 years or much longer.
Are cruisers so different, if you take a look around in your neighbourhood, family or where youīre working. So many devorced couples and than on a cruise so many long married couples.

So enjoy the Panamacanal, as we enjoyed Hawaii. I still remember this special day standing at Hanauma Bay, drinking a glas of champagne, wonderful weather, streched limo for a Circle Island Tour.........

Best wishes from Germany wo Vancouver. We hope we will visit your city maybe next year when starting an Alaska cruise. Thinking about it!!!

Marita

Old 01-09-2006, 12:58 PM

Next time you go to Ohau don't go to Hanauma Bay have your limo take you to the North Shore a place called Sharks Cove. It is an old quarry right off the road. There is a little beach area and an excellent snorkeling area in the cove. I never saw a shark there but did see plenty of wonderful fish, eels, octopus etc., plus you don't have the crowds or gross dirty water you have at Hanauma Bay.

I lived there for three years, I left in 1993 and haven't had a chance to go back yet. The panama canal trip to hawaii sounds great.

cruise on....

Explorer 02-06
Mariner of the Seas
with the boys
Old 01-09-2006, 02:50 PM

Thank you for the information. Iīm still planning the tours for the islands. Just talked to a friend (2 couples are joining us) for about 2 hours, which tour we will do on the islands. Maybe I found a german driver, who will make the Circle Island tour on Oahu only for us (all in all 6 persons) and maybe we can tell him, what we wonīt see and what we want to see.Some of our group do speak only a little or no english. So itīs better to take a german tour guide.
I wrote down your info about Sharks Cove at the North Shore.
We were disappointed from Hanauma Bay but loved the North Shore.
4 month and we will be there.

Thanks, Marita

Old 05-04-2006, 11:41 PM

Want to say goodbye for our Radiance cruise. We will start tomorrow morning for our flight from Dusseldorf - London - San Franciso - San Diego.
Then having an overnight stay in San Diego and boardig on sunday around noon.

We are so excited and sure, to meet wonderful people, see a wonderful ship with excellent food.
Having contact to the management, I arranged a lunch in Portofinos for almost 50 people.
Normally they do not open Portofino for lunch, but they could arrange that for some people from our Roll-Call group.

When I come back, I first will write the german reviews and then I need a little time to translate it, that you all can read it on CruiseReviews.

Goodbye from Germany
Marita and Uwe (BTW thats my DH)

Closed Thread

Tags
annversary, bay, cove, dirty, hanuman, haunama, hawaii, oahu, quarry, sharks, tomorrow, water